The role involves client-facing project delivery and business development work. Team sizes on the different projects can vary considerably from two to five or more – particularly when the assignment is across other areas of the firm. Projects have different lengths and range from short term reviews up to full scope finance raising.
The position includes the execution of mandates under the supervision by a manager. Due to the financial nature of the services of the group, quantitative tasks are to be covered frequently. The successful candidate will further support managers and partners in their business development activity by preparing offer letters, proposals, presentation and mandates. In their daily work, consultants generally focus on deliverables for a single project. However, it is practice that the candidate will be part of several teams at the same time. Thus an open minded and well organized working style is of importance.
Services provided by department:
• Structuring of financing solutions for corporates and projects on a non-recourse basis;
• Advising public sector clients on the procurement of projects using PPP schemes and bidders interested to participate or invest;
• Analysis, development and preparation of socio-economic / feasibility studies and business plans for projects in the private and public sector;
• Financial modelling of developed financing structures;
• Presentation of financing proposals to investors (equity and debt) and guarantors; negotiation of terms;
• Managing the finance raising process.
Successful Candidate Profile:
• First experience of at least two years in the project finance area through an early employment in a corporate setting or at a consultancy, private equity fund or bank;
• University degree with a majors related with finance, economics or mathematics;
• Good theoretical quantitative and practical financial modelling skills using MS Excel, ability to develop a DCF financial model from scratch;
• Experience in preparation of a project business plan or information memorandum, performing market analysis and project risks analysis;
• Substantial knowledge of project financing structures, debt instruments, related metrics and ratios;
• Russian native speaker;
• Effective communicator including presenting and information gathering;
• Ability to work under pressure, either alone or in a team; and
• Highly experienced user of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint;
• Experience in Public Private Partnerships, transportation, logistics, other infrastructure sectors, VBA programming skills would be a plus.
• Ability to operate in multitasking environment;
• Ability to meet deadlines;
• Attention to details;
• Excellent communication skills.
To apply for this position please send your CV to Elena Mozhaikova, recruitment manager, firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject “Consultant with I&D Advisory Group”.